Cicerone® Certified Beer Server Training – 1 Day Course
Updated for the 2019 Syllabus!
This professional beer training course has been designed by Certified Cicerone®, Russ Clarke. This full tutored training day is specifically tailored for anyone in the beer, brewing or hospitality industries to enable you and your teams to pass the Cicerone® Certified Beer Server exam, from Cicerone.org.
Considering a job in the beer industry? Want to certify you or your teams knowledge? This course is perfect for you!
During the 1 day workshop, from 9am to 5pm, you will focus on:
- Cicerone® & Why It Matters
- History of Beer
- Beer Ingredients & Process
- Sensory Functions
- Serving & Storage
- Beer Qualities & Evaluation
- Beer Off-Flavour Experience (additional cost)
- Beer Styles – 15 key beer tastings in detail
- Mini-Mock Exam
Post-course, you’ll have access to:
- 90-page Workbook – everything you need to pass the exam!
- Practice Exam – example questions from the online test
- Recommended Reading List – expand your knowledge and prepare for the next level!
All of the above can be customised to your teams on discussion of your objectives – as well as adding in a second day to go through all the 2019 syllabus beer styles and invigilate the exam itself.
Contact email@example.com for pricing and availability.
Note: This course is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Cicerone Certification Program.